The core courses of the program provide a conceptual and contextual understanding of the subjects to the learners while the pedagogy courses deal with the aspects essential for the teacher. Other segments of the program develop teaching sensibilities in the candidates.
The subjects and topics covered in the program include educational psychology, holistic education, education, culture and human values, philosophy of education, guidance and counseling etc.
Improving in teaching and learning practice for staff and students.
- Personalized training through integral pedagogy and mentoring
- In-service training for teachers
- Documentation and research
- Use of IT communication media and innovative practices
- All round training of the candidates involving cultural, social, intellectual, aesthetic and moral aspects of teaching and learning
- Empowerment of subalterns including women